Mirai no tame gambarimasu

baru je keja, tapi masih kena belajar.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Birm, United Kingdom

Nak masuk winter kembali. main snowboard best gak ni.

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Tsuyoi 強い kuat strong

I thought I was strong.


Well, emotionally that is.
physically hampeh, i am soo not fit.
I wished we got aikido doujou around at johor.

But even though I did not shed any tears, I can’t look without my eyes beginning to cry…


Man is frail. His heart is no better.

人は脆い、その心はもっと脆い。

Manusia itu lemah, hatinya lebih lemah.

Tapi wajah arwah atuk nampak bersih, nampak tenang malahan mungkin aku berkhayal cuma tapi aku nampak wajah arwah atuk senyum ketika dibawa pulang dari hospital.

I can’t see his face without me not shedding any tears.

I can’t stand looking at his face without my heart grieves.

Tapi aku yakin insyaallah arwah atuk akan dicucuri rahmatnya.

Dan benarlah firman allah s.w.t

Mati itu sebaik baik pengajaran.

How very true.

Alfatihah

Honjya.

3 Comments:

Blogger mizzwanda said...

ehem..tariq..wah cayalah nice blg to read..keep it up..aku link ke blg aku eh..heh ewahhh..leh bayangkan hang berbaju batiks.heh

5:40 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it » »

3:10 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! Plotters gran formato remanofacturados Arden care discount elizabeth skin Lipitor affects liver Bontril diet pill prescription 1946 leesuals shoes eczema treatment toronto hostave2 net homemadevids beach voyeur 000 bontril Sexy fitness

3:35 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home