Mirai no tame gambarimasu

baru je keja, tapi masih kena belajar.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Birm, United Kingdom

Nak masuk winter kembali. main snowboard best gak ni.

Monday, August 18, 2008

Calibration Day

I went to my office yesterday and on my way I saw an A4 paper posted at various part of the corridor showing big text of

INDEPENDENCE DAY CALIBRATION.

Huh??!....at first i just read the poster and wondered if there is some calibration workshop done by independence day company. That did not really bothers me, as i was too preoccupied with things that I have to attend at my office.

During the day, I went the corridor for several time and I can't help but notice there were pakistanian people gathering at the university great hall. It turned out that yesterday there was this gathering by the pakistanis living at birmingham to celebrate their country's independence day.

At that time it strucked me that actually the poster should be

INDEPENDECE DAY CELEBRATION

hahaha....no wonder i was perplexed with the sign.
hehe :P

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Ayah said...

selamat hari raya dan maaf zahir batin.....

8:58 pm  
Blogger Arena said...

Hi bro..

How are you there.Rajin2 la update boleh tau your perkembangan dekat sana. Take care and belajar baik2.

12:07 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home